Maybe I missed a funny one? The only one i might try and pass off as average was the one with Cam Newton playing qb for a Pop Warner team. Everything else has been as awful as Beliceck's Offense.
Never lose faith. Lots of things had to go right for New England and part of that included play calling stupidity on the part of the Falcons, but they took advantage of what was given to them.I was really hoping to come on here this morning and bust balls on Bla. But alas, 'twas not to be. There's always next year.
I assume you're talking about how the PC police refused to let 84 Lumber show the wall in their ad?Too much political correctness.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas