Super Regional Game 1 Thread

Muttley

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
1,560
1,020
113
Bryce gets a single. I thought the banty rooster couldn't be at the game today.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,137
2,559
113
I don't think there's a blade of real grass in the place. Or any real dirt.
I made fun of West Virginia’s field, but at least they have an excuse. Why would a sec team have a fully artificial field? Looks like the local park & rec field
 
  • Like
Reactions: RocketDawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation