Here's a link to the sign: http://rockedhosting.com/super-dan/sd.jpg
I was taking my kid to his first college football game... and I was trying to explain how great a job the bulldogs & Coach Dan Mullen have been doing. He said "So he's kind of like superman daddy?" Then I just took it from there...
I've got lots of pictures of the actual sign as well -- that's the actual graphic that went to print!
Hail State!
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list