Super Bowl = BORING

Orlaco

Senior
Dec 13, 2007
29,525
628
113
I did not enjoy the second half of this game nearly as much.

...if you were like like me....

--well, they have to score 3 TD' s

--fine, they got one...but missed the extra point. Two more td's with 2 two point conversions? Laughable.

--Two td's and 2 two point conversions later... ...can't keep it up in OT.

--Get the ball in OT. Even if things go great they'll probably settle for a FG. ...Atlanta will get there chance on offense

--That chance never comes

--Damn you Tom Brady for being EVERYTHING I'm not.
 

wvu2007

Senior
Jan 2, 2013
21,220
458
0
I am not a Brady fan at all but if he gets one more Superbowl win, he will have as many himself as any franchise in the NFL. That's amazing.
 

autocarry

Senior
Sep 26, 2005
7,891
514
60
I don't care who wins........sorta (Carolina Panther fan that doesn't really want to see Atlanta Falcons wins) but this game is a blowout.

I was hoping for at least a shootout or a close game.

2nd half needs to pick up or it's time to watch some silly show about American Pickers or Beyond Bitchin' Rides or How I Met Your Mother....
And it winds up being perhaps the greatest superbowl ever!
 

oldaze5647

Sophomore
Jan 12, 2002
6,434
195
48
I am not a Brady fan at all but if he gets one more Superbowl win, he will have as many himself as any franchise in the NFL. That's amazing.
Not a fan of his either, but he’s been in the SB almost 44% of his 16 year career.....amazing stat.
 

Chess

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
2,733
33
48
I heard the stat , anyone to throw a Pick 6 in a superbowl they are 0-12, Well Brady just made it 1-12... pretty wild
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  3. 03 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games