Super bowl board reminder

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
All spaces have been claimed and I have collected about $560/$1000. Not in a rush but I’m going to remind folks one more time on Friday and any spots not paid by 1/25 will force me to open them back up. If you need my info or have any questions reply or PM me. I’ve had people ask for several more spots so the demand is there. Thanks to all that have paid
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I have had requests for another 12-15 spots. If I started a 2nd board who all would be interested in getting in on it and how many would you want. As fast as the other filled I think I could get another together.

And as far as the first board, these are the ones I’m waiting on, not in a rush, just a reminder
Col Forbin 2, Muddawgs 1, Landdawg 2, Lettuce 2, greenbean 1
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama