Super Bowl Board- got 2 spots left

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
First come first serve. I will be sending payment info in PM’s in the next day or so. I’m going to give everyone until the Monday before the SB, that’s the 25th. If I haven’t heard back from anyone that wanted to play by the 25th then I will open those spots back up. I don’t anticipate that being the case. By the way I decided to go $10/spot, and I may do a poll to see if y’all want to go $250/Q or $200/1st 3 Qs then $400 for final score. Thanks to all that have shown interest.

Once the board is complete DS will pin it to the top of the page. Here is a board with the 3 empty spots. If you said you wanted in check this board and make sure you see your username and the correct number of place. All but about a dozen are SPSers, Note: your name is not where it will be on the completed board. The program I found to use reshuffles the board every time I add players.

View attachment 19211
 
Last edited:

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
aight, lol. there are 100 spots on the board. Once the board is filled with names the numbers (0-9) will be randomly assigned along the x,y axis, as will a team for each axis. Then you just go by the 2nd digit of the score. Say after 1Q the score is 14-10, you will find the box corresponding with those digits (4,0) and that person wins $250. No skill, its all chance. We will either go 250x4 or 200x3 and then $400 for the final score.

Here is a sample board already filled in for reference
View attachment 19212
 
Last edited:

SirBarksalot

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,994
284
83
First come first serve. I will be sending payment info in PM’s in the next day or so. I’m going to give everyone until the Monday before the SB, that’s the 25th. If I haven’t heard back from anyone that wanted to play by the 25th then I will open those spots back up. I don’t anticipate that being the case. By the way I decided to go $10/spot, and I may do a poll to see if y’all want to go $250/Q or $200/1st 3 Qs then $400 for final score. Thanks to all that have shown interest.

Once the board is complete DS will pin it to the top of the page. Here is a board with the 3 empty spots. If you said you wanted in check this board and make sure you see your username and the correct number of place. All but about a dozen are SPSers, Note: your name is not where it will be on the completed board. The program I found to use reshuffles the board every time I add players.

View attachment 19211

I want in. Don’t see my name. I’ll take whatever is left
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Those are a little hard to read but you’re under M 2nd from the bottom. I’ll send payment info in a few.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor