SUNDAY games thread

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Horrible take. Just horrible. One of the reasons we have a real issue with men’s mental health is this precise attitude.
Dude just back off , your bitching is horrible .. I don’t wish any ill will on crazy Dan Hurley .. but he’s crazy . I actually hope he gets help .. because he’s crazy .
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,169
20,558
113
We all dead in here?
bored zombie GIF
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Its, for me, more about what isn't called on Duke vs what is being called on Baylor. Baylor has been fouling a lot, but lets call the same fouls on the other end.
 

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
Why would they move our game back 15 minutes? They aren't at the same arena. And this is going to be done close to 5:15 anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FiveStarCat

the dopester

Senior
Jan 2, 2005
1,679
641
0
Dude just back off , your bitching is horrible .. I don’t wish any ill will on crazy Dan Hurley .. but he’s crazy . I actually hope he gets help .. because he’s crazy .
Nah. Don’t think I will back off. I’ll keep countering **** narratives and unhelpful commentary. We’ll probably see each other again given that. Good luck.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
It's hard to imagine Duke losing to any team outside of the top 5 or 7. They have all the tools.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon