SUNDAY games thread

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
baylor played as well as they could for about 8 minutes. a shame the refs helped duke so much, but you can see the player/size disparity. baylor is not beating duke.
 

the dopester

Senior
Jan 2, 2005
1,679
641
0
ALL fanbases do that, esp on message boards.
Not all coaches do that on live television, much less dropping one F bomb after another.
…and yet - Baylor is getting the exact screw job he talked about (way worse I’d argue). One we are actively talking about and agreeing with too. Too funny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LineSkiCat14

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
I wasn't able to hear and/or understand Hurley's F-bomb comments. Would someone please post an appropriately edited transcript of what he said ? :cool:
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
Mee too. Such bitterness and vile demeanor coming from such a classy up standing man. Shocked I tell ya
Shocked Futurama GIF

I do wonder how many UK fans would've piled on the wagon despite him being an ***. I feel like a sizeable chunk would've put up with it as long as the wins kept coming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMR_1987

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
One very classy guy. Instead of congo rats to Fl and their win he plays the victim crap.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup