Know that-but UK is set to be the CBS game after and will they move it if this goes over?Depends on when this ends. Different venues.
Know that-but UK is set to be the CBS game after and will they move it if this goes over?Depends on when this ends. Different venues.
Starting timeKnow that-but UK is set to be the CBS game after and will they move it if this goes over?
I’m just hoping for another piece of flair this afternoon.First thing I thought of when I read your original post. I use it often. The young folks look at me like I'm a loon. Funny a$$ movie.
wow.Sean Miller to Texas
Flagg needs to be sitting on the bench and resting his eye.Flagg needs to be dunking more and shooting less threes. Go Baylor!
UK dodged a bullet here.I am an old man and don't know how to
And you know when they review those they’re like “**** that wasn’t even a foul but after review the call on the floor stands common foul“flagrant? it wasn’t even a foul. [laughing]
UK dodged a bullet here.
He's just 18 years old you know.Just cant stop Flagg. Hes too great
their undersized center has surprised duke. they’ve subbed in every post player to see who can keep him off the glass. nothing’s worked so far.Rob Wright from Baylor is a really good player
Mee too. Such bitterness and vile demeanor coming from such a classy up standing man. Shocked I tell yaI am SHOCKED he would act like that
It’s literally the behavior of 80% of this board after a loss. Now, granted, none of them are coaches at big time college programs.Great guy who just gets caught up in the moment.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup