Wish I could have been there.
If you get the chance, go listen to Kellum’s call of the last 3.5 innings. The way his tone shifts once we make our comeback is incredible. You can tell in his voice how pissed he is. It’s almost palpable.
If you get the chance, go listen to Kellum’s call of the last 3.5 innings. The way his tone shifts once we make our comeback is incredible. You can tell in his voice how pissed he is. It’s almost palpable.
It's funny - the broadcast keeps stopping at 2:48:49 right before Allen's 2-0 pitch. I've tried it 3 times. I can pick it back up around 2:50.
It's funny - the broadcast keeps stopping at 2:48:49 right before Allen's 2-0 pitch. I've tried it 3 times. I can pick it back up around 2:50.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting