Wish I could have been there.
If you get the chance, go listen to Kellum’s call of the last 3.5 innings. The way his tone shifts once we make our comeback is incredible. You can tell in his voice how pissed he is. It’s almost palpable.
If you get the chance, go listen to Kellum’s call of the last 3.5 innings. The way his tone shifts once we make our comeback is incredible. You can tell in his voice how pissed he is. It’s almost palpable.
It's funny - the broadcast keeps stopping at 2:48:49 right before Allen's 2-0 pitch. I've tried it 3 times. I can pick it back up around 2:50.
It's funny - the broadcast keeps stopping at 2:48:49 right before Allen's 2-0 pitch. I've tried it 3 times. I can pick it back up around 2:50.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense