Suits May Be Returning to the Sideline.

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
Yeah it’s $70 every 2 weeks so 35 bucks. Not bad IMO. Does all the weed eating and blowing grass off sidewalk, driveway, and back yard patio.
That's a good deal. Back when I was taking care of my mom, I just didn't have time to do it, or at least at acceptable hours anyway. We found a guy that did front and back for like 60 and that was the cheapest we could find.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
I like it. Cal hasn't seemed the same in the track suits or untucked polo shirts on the sidelines.
I HATE the track suits. Like come on man. I at least have to wear polo and jeans to the office. And jeans' only on Fridays.

Making that much he can tuck his shirt in at minimum.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
ditch the pjs cal. Get back to dressing for success. This isn’t an aau team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  3. 03 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?