Suite Tickets

mvandy88

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2017
2
0
0
Hey everybody there was someone who posted on the Gonzaga message board that they were looking for tickets for the game tomorrow and I have a couple suite tickets but no way to get a hold of the person. Their screen name is simply CatsFan. I know this is a long shot, but anyone know this person?
 

SDakaGordie

Junior
Dec 29, 2016
2,560
271
73
My dad and I am out in SLC but do not yet have tickets for tomorrow. NU fans, course. If SimplyCatsFan does not come forward, I would be interested.
 

ubercat

Senior
Dec 9, 2005
4,653
639
113
Pssst.... guys: You can use the conversation/messaging option, by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of the page. That way you don't have to share your phone # with other anonymous interwebsters.
 

FloridAlum

Senior
May 29, 2001
16,227
588
0
Pssst.... guys: You can use the conversation/messaging option, by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of the page. That way you don't have to share your phone # with other anonymous interwebsters.

It is a good idea, but my understanding is that you cannot initiate a private message unless you are a paid member of the board. Unpaid members can receive a message and reply .if anyone has had a different experience than that I would love to know about it.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,939
1,846
63
It is a good idea, but my understanding is that you cannot initiate a private message unless you are a paid member of the board. Unpaid members can receive a message and reply .if anyone has had a different experience than that I would love to know about it.

That is why I pay the big money, cause of all the secret messaging. It is kind of like being a spy.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  3. 03 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win