Looks like a 1 year deal.
great guy to have. Gets the job done, not dramatic, and stays healthy.Heckuva career. It will be interesting to see what he does post-football.
Looks like a 1 year deal.
The free agent market next year is projected to be a LOT more lucrative next year as the cap likely goes back up. I've heard some talking heads suggest that some proven vets are betting that they get a better multi-year deal next year.Guess he wants one more ring.
Suhs last contracts have all been one year deals. I think lasts years was for $8m. He got a raise.The free agent market next year is projected to be a LOT more lucrative next year as the cap likely goes back up. I've heard some talking heads suggest that some proven vets are betting that they get a better multi-year deal next year.
I think I take a fast nickel over a slow dime, 8 days a week. the game is too dang risky to wait a year IMO.The free agent market next year is projected to be a LOT more lucrative next year as the cap likely goes back up. I've heard some talking heads suggest that some proven vets are betting that they get a better multi-year deal next year.
He's had the big dollar contracts. He's had a great career. He got his ring. His best chance to get another is staying in Tampa and keeping the same guys around and making another run. Congrats to Suh. Smart guy.Suhs last contracts have all been one year deals. I think lasts years was for $8m. He got a raise.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC