When we are done with construction, how much are they going to expand the student section? If at all.
I like the sentiment, but as long as there somewhere that can help with home field advantage, I'm fine with wherever they need to put them.jmbeck said:I'm one of the people that think the students should have a share of the best seats. It's a short 4 (to 7) years, and students are lifeblood of the university. Additionally, every player on that field cares a helluva lot more about playing for the students then they ever will for the alumni.
Money be damned, keep a portion of the good seats for the students.
</p>
nmJohnson85 said:I like the sentiment, but as long as there somewhere that can help with home field advantage, I'm fine with wherever they need to put them.jmbeck said:I'm one of the people that think the students should have a share of the best seats. It's a short 4 (to 7) years, and students are lifeblood of the university. Additionally, every player on that field cares a helluva lot more about playing for the students then they ever will for the alumni.
Money be damned, keep a portion of the good seats for the students.
</p>
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?