Stubhub ticket question

Amadden0408

Redshirt
Mar 13, 2014
135
0
0
Looking to buy some tickets on stubhub for the egg bowl. Anyone had issue with scanning their phone for entry to MSU sporting events?
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,704
24,569
113
I really like SeatGeek too, but it's become increasingly unreliable to me. The last couple of times I've used it, I've ultimately found tickets elsewhere at significantly less than SG showed as good deals.

I understand it's limited by the sites it searches, but I don't really trust the "market" it shows now either. I would think that would be rather consistent across various outlets.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,606
7,369
113
Does seatgeek pull up StubHub prices as well? Each time I've used it I see every ticket site listed but them.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?