Stricklin coffee mug

Aug 24, 2012
1,241
638
113
I had a few, but recently got rid of all but one. Meant to give them as gifts, but never got around to it. You’re the second person I’ve come across looking for them since I got rid of them.

I realize these were made quite awhile ago, but was just wondering if you recalled where you got them originally.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,654
7,918
113
You definitely hate to see what he’s going through with Mullen right now. Just hate it...
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,921
17,255
113
I’ve checked my old emails

I realize these were made quite awhile ago, but was just wondering if you recalled where you got them originally.

And can’t find anything. I’m guessing I bought it beetween 12/17-2/18, but I’ve got nothing. Sorry.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar