Streaming with DVR - Evening Sessions

Skeeter41

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2014
13
19
3
I wont be at home to watch any of the evening sessions including the finals. What is the easiest and cheapest way to get a streaming service that offers DVR for all of the evening sessions?

Sling offers a 3 or 7 day package that I was thinking about. Any other suggestions?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  4. 04 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse