Streaming the game so I can watch at work?

Que-Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 15, 2009
175
2
0
anyone tell where I can stream the UK vs UF game today so I can watch it at work today?
 
Apr 3, 2009
759
70
0
If your company has wifi and you can get online with an iphone or ipod then it might work, that's how I'll be watching it as much as I can. You'll be able to listen to it on WLAP 630 am on iheart, unless they've blocked iheart as well.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights