You got to believe he is hating our success. Will Stein is absolutely running laps around him and that’s with 60ish new players to the roster. This aint your daddy’s Kentucky.
God, why did you remind me of Joker you dick. lol. Remember the stupid social media posts he would make when he was at Florida’s? That’s ingrained in my mind.
If you don’t think he feels burned, you don’t know him. Sure, he’s laughing all the way to the bank but it’s a reason he isn’t even coaching right now. Whatever he is doing at Texas isn’t coaching.I seriously doubt he would root against the school. He may even be happy Stein is doing good. He has 38 million reasons not to hate.
That’s literally all he left us with. A good TE room and that’s mostly because of Rodriguez. I guess I give props for Miller too. Love him. Also Patterson.I give Stoops credit for doing things that hadn't been done at UK before he got here. He left UK with an exceptional TE room, but his staff was not able to to capitalize on that. It is early, but I think Stein is the type of coach that normally coaches at big time programs. For the record, I don't think Stein will leave UK for a big time program. UK will give him everything he needs to be successful and he loves UK. Stien has a brilliant football mind. I saw an article where his dad stopped discussing football stratagy with him in highschool, because Will's football acumen was so advanced he couldn't keep up and his dad is an attourny. Stoops on the other hand, was just a guy who knew one thing, football. There is nothing wrong with that, but I was so glad when I knew he would no longer be the UK coach. Thank you coach Stoops, but I believe we have one of the brightest coaches in college football. I also think this is the least tallented teams Stein will ha e at UK.
I will never understand why some of you feel the need to bash Stoops because Stein is doing well. Stoops gave us some of the best seasons UK has ever seen. It didn’t end how we wanted (coaching tenures usually don’t) but Stoops bowed out in a manner that allowed Uk to go hire someone like Stein, who is definitely ahead of schedule. Why can’t you just appreciate what Stoops did and be happy we have Stein now?You got to believe he is hating our success. Will Stein is absolutely running laps around him and that’s with 60ish new players to the roster. This aint your daddy’s Kentucky.
I will never understand why some of you feel the need to bash Stoops because Stein is doing well. Stoops gave us some of the best seasons UK has ever seen. It didn’t end how we wanted (coaching tenures usually don’t) but Stoops bowed out in a manner that allowed Uk to go hire someone like Stein, who is definitely ahead of schedule. Why can’t you just appreciate what Stoops did and be happy we have Stein now?
F*cking idiots.
Thank you jack *** Mitch for yet another one of those nice contracts!I seriously doubt he would root against the school. He may even be happy Stein is doing good. He has 38 million reasons not to hate.
How many years ago? Like before Stein had a big name and we had all these high profile coaches drooling for this big UK gig? This is a simpleton take. We lucked up getting Stein. Oh wait I forgot Sumrall was begging for the job before he even had a name.Stein finds a way to win Stoops was always finding ways to lose, he should have been gone year ago.
You wonder if the man heard how unliked he was and his pride couldn't handle it making him do everything you said on purpose.Kentucky fans and hating on their former coaches: name a more symbiotic duo. It’s bad enough we hate in our former basketball coaches who won us titles, but Stoops was consistently taking us to bowl games.
Did he end up washed? Absolutely, but it wasn’t his fault Mitch freaking Barnhart gives out these stupid contracts that leaves Kentucky in these expensive buyout situations. Most of the hate should be placed on Mitch. Man already destroyed our once proud basketball program. He was doing his best to kill what little good will he had from making the football program somewhat tenable.
Stoops won in Columbia three times without overtime. If we don't convert that two point conversion everyone has whole different tone and Stein would be looking like a fool. I'm glad he won and went for two. I just don't get why a overtime victory against a team that hasnt won a sec game yet means we start shading Stoops.Stoops brand or style was so boring and hard to watch . I agree it was a total upgrade from the joker ,but with that being said : it's hard to win at Kentucky in the sec with that style of play . What we witnessed Saturday night foreshadows what will come under our big balls energetic coach will stein . Go cats go stein
38-68 sec 12 years and south Carolina had a 4 game win streak against stoops when he left. End of discussion . you prefer watching paint drying or grass growing I don'tStoops won in Columbia three times without overtime. If we don't convert that two point conversion everyone has whole different tone and Stein would be looking like a fool. I'm glad he won and went for two. I just don't get why a overtime victory against a team that hasnt won a sec game yet means we start shading Stoops.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games