Stoops loses key players

kl40504_rivals

Heisman
Oct 5, 2018
15,258
11,184
0
I was a fan before Cal and will be a fan after he’s gone. He is helping me realize UK bb isn’t as important as it used to be.
I am glad you finally realized that. I agree. I enjoy watching UK play but I have many other things I enjoy also. I think this Pandemic has had that effect on many of us. Seeing friends and loved ones die makes you realize there are a lot more important things in life. Happy New Year.
 

kl40504_rivals

Heisman
Oct 5, 2018
15,258
11,184
0
Yeah, we can't beat any of the decent teams, but blow out JV teams at home and the sunshine pumpers storm the court WTF. You are just making an argument that we downgrade to a JV team.
We don't want to play too good. We need you to have something to ***** about like Allen needs to play more etc. Oh that's right. You would be bitching regardless.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals