Still time

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
Did you vote for him? Why? I'll 100% guarantee it didn't have anything to do with the current Democrat party's agenda. However you're such a liar and/or coward, you never mentioned who got your cherished and ill informed vote this cycle for President?

No one cares though, because besides not even mentioning it, you'd just lie anyway. :rolleyes:
Let's see....a Democrat in a Republican state.....who won a SECOND term against a Trump backed Cameron.........hmmm....... :joy:
 

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0

“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous.”

:joy:
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”


“She’s actually always been very voluptuous.”

:joy:
TDS is comical. Let me know when Trump lets Don Jr rape Erica kids.
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
TDS is comical. Let me know when Trump lets Don Jr rape Erica kids.
Watching the myriad of ways Leftists on here are cracking up is beyond hilarious. It's rip-roarin' wholesome family entertainment provided free for our reading pleasure. :joy:

Just sit back and enjoy!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games