Still stings

southwestrocks

Redshirt
Sep 11, 2017
80
23
0
never in my life could I have envisioned the Galax girls losing to GW this year. That was the worst game I've seen our girls play in Forever.

It happens I suppose. I just can't imagine GW actually being on Galaxs level this year. Just a terrible game. Hats certainly go off to a GW team that played really well.

I doubt this would feel so bad if not for the GWCLOWN and all the FACTS.

I shouldn't even mention your name however I must at least tip my hat to you as well. I still think your completely full of it and I feel this game was a fluke. However you are correct in your prediction at this time. I look extremely forward to the next meeting.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private Top 10 & Week 5 Rewind
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 5
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region Review - Week 5
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Team Watch: Woodberry Forest