Still has not fully sunk in

hollandnucat

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2009
360
27
28
I can't fully believe NU is in the big dance...thinking it will hit me during tip off. I am adjusting my work schedule so I can be focused and in front of MY TV for entire game. Would love to be there in person. Very excited and look forward to many more years of this.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  5. 05 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field