He's definitely a game changer. I suspect he's been taking it easy to not get hurt this seasonNot a gamechanger. Good riddance.
Nagging injury, coaches decided to sit him.He took part in pre-game activities.
Nagging injury, coaches decided to sit him.
Guys need to take a chill pill.
He obviously isn't going to say what his plans are .If he's not injured and just holding out the rest of the season then I wouldn't allow him on the sidelines.
Sheep 1Not a gamechanger. Good riddance.
Sheep 2If he doesn’t wanna be a gamecock, let the guys play that do.
Sheep 3If he's not injured and just holding out the rest of the season then I wouldn't allow him on the sidelines.
Not even remotely closeHe obviously isn't going to say what his plans are .
Juice wells did these exact actions.
you're half rightMaybe find out something before running your mouth
If he don’t want to be a gamecock get him off our sidelinesIf he doesn’t wanna be a gamecock, let the guys play that do.
Stupid people say stupid ****.Why do people just make up stupid ****?
He plays all out. I don’t know why people are talking about him in such a negative way. Must be the keyboard warrior all Americans.He’s not going anywhere. He likes being here.
A prediction based on experience & observation.He plays all out. I don’t know why people are talking about him in such a negative way. Must be the keyboard warrior all Americans.
Not many of what my father used to call football people on here; some, but not many. This board is populated mostly by the ones all up in their feelings, to assuage each other. Hence topics like Herbstreit’s dog, Pavia/Vandy hate, and shade throwing at anything gamecock that moves. Dylan Stewart is a straight up beast, if you say otherwise you haven’t been watching, period.He plays all out. I don’t know why people are talking about him in such a negative way. Must be the keyboard warrior all Americans.
So, to summarize: Stewart is not gone.
If he leaves, he leaves for $$$, not to "win championships". It's either loyalty to team or loyalty to $$$.I read most of the comments. I am thinking he will be gone, like Simone said, “ like juice did a couple years ago”. He will go play somewhere that has a chance to go deep in playoffs, Ga, Tx, maybe even FSU or Miami. He would put up some crazy numbers playing in Ashshe division 2 schedule
If he leaves, he leaves for $$$, not to "win championships". It's either loyalty to team or loyalty to $$$.
When you know you're going to the NFL, championships mean a lot less than $$$.
I've heard a lot of chatter on this board that he's selfish, not a team player, etc, but nobody here actually has any firsthand knowledge, so what is this based on?
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's defensive and special teams transfers have provided the Gamecocks in 2026
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract