WWE Newcomer Gable Steveson Will Retire From Amateur Wrestling
Gable Steveson’s terrific performance at the Tokyo Olympics helped make him a well-known name in the world of sports. WWE went the extra mile in
I read it to mean Saturday will be his last amateur match.Last first home match? I’d say that means this is his last year
That how I read it too. Big shocker! If he does, the heavyweight class opens up big time for Kerk as a potential champion!I read it to mean Saturday will be his last amateur match.
I agree. If it were his last match, he would have said "last match." By saying "last first home match" he is indicating that he will wrestle this season and he won't be around for Minny's next first home match in 2022.Last first home match? I’d say that means this is his last year
The article did say however, “Steveson took to Twitter recently and revealed that after this Saturday, he will be retiring from amateur wrestling for good. This is due to him focusing on becoming a WWE Superstar.” Hence the question mark in thread title.I agree. If it were his last match, he would have said "last match." By saying "last first home match" he is indicating that he will wrestle this season and he won't be around for Minny's next first home match in 2022.
The article's author either needs to re-up his Project Literacy scholarship, or is disingenuous.The article did say however, “Steveson took to Twitter recently and revealed that after this Saturday, he will be retiring from amateur wrestling for good. This is due to him focusing on becoming a WWE Superstar.” Hence the question mark in thread title.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
BWI Recruiting
New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
BWI Football
Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?