Sterling- Geneseo

Oct 25, 2016
556
340
51
Score predictions? I’m having a hard time this year trying to decide the outcome. Geneseo has lost to Moline and UT, two teams Sterling has beat. Sterlings only loss coming from Metamora in week 1 Sterlings defense is what’s worried me giving up a lot of yards and points the last two weeks, but they were primarily passing teams. Geneseo held Galesburg to 23 points where Sterling gave up 58 but still won. I think anything can happen in this game a d nothing would surprise me but over all I’m going with Sterling 31 Geneseo 28
Last year Sterling was hoping for 10 straight wins but Geneseo won 31-10 and denied them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0962.png
    IMG_0962.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 5
Oct 25, 2016
556
340
51
Good game! My 31-28 prediction came really close, I underscored each team by only 3 points, although I think Sterling could have won this game by 2 more scores
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 7A Top 10 poll
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 6A Top 10 poll
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 5A Top 10 poll
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 4A Top 10 poll