But I like a good fight.
You mean you like jumping in when the opponent is already engaged with someone else. You walked right into that one, so very fitting
But I like a good fight.
I’m moving more now. I’ve been doing a lot of stretching while laying down. I couldn’t move much at all the first two days without being in really bad pain. On the third day I thought I was well enough to go back to work, but had to leave after about an hour later bc sitting up was still painful. Now, I have a pretty good range of motion with just a few motions causing significant pain. Sneezing is still the scariest thing.
who do you think you are with that advise? Some medical professional or something.
I’ve only seen one 10lb largemouth in person ever. I did catch 40lb bluecat last year, but it was on a noodle, not rod and reel
OMG, the flex thing worked!! Thank you!Glad you’re getting better man. Just move around when you can and flex the abs when a sneeze is coming!
OMG, the flex thing worked!! Thank you!
Screw you, sneezes! I’m not afraid of you anymore.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense