EEEEKKKK sorry for your disabilities.Not true, just speak my mind
EEEEKKKK sorry for your disabilities.Not true, just speak my mind
I mean the point stands yall aint winning a natty with that,Great post!
No one said we were winning a natty this year. Good godI mean the point stands yall aint winning a natty with that,
Now, a bottom pack sec team, an ot win makes sense
I did have a user, i got banned a few months ago so now i have to be anonOP can’t be bothered to even make a username.
Can a mod not rid the board of this crap?
No wonder you got bannedI did have a user, i got banned a few months ago so now i have to be anon
Yeah I see your mind is feeble, no one has said or claimed we were winning a NT with this current team.I mean the point stands yall aint winning a natty with that,
Now, a bottom pack sec team, an ot win makes sense
We do need more studs that can create havoc in the backfield, but UK was within inches of sacking Sellers about five times. He is so elusive. It was frustrating watching him avoid the sack so many times. Image what this D-line'would look like with Kellan Hall and some other studs. Good times aheadI think we have good talent in key positions. I do think we need a better pass rush, for sure. Staying injury-free will be a big concern for us, I think.
Fixed that for you.If u look closely u can see where i trolled
T-R-O-L-LI mean the point stands yall aint winning a natty with that,
Now, a bottom pack sec team, an ot win makes sense
Yes YALLT-R-O-L-L
Also not true.Yes YALL
im a buckeyes fb fan ive said that several times
uk bball thru and thru though
All i can do is tell u what teams i support and i did, idc if u believe me or notAlso not true.
You are not a fan of either the UK football or basketball teams.All i can do is tell u what teams i support and i did, idc if u believe me or not
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'