Steak Stuffers

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Oh GOOD LAWD!!!!

Oh Steak Stuffers, why can’t you stay open just one hour later?

My wife brings home food after work, but she doesn’t get off until 7, and so we caint have no Stuffings of Steak unless somehow we both try and leave work early...

I’ve been dreaming about cramming a fork into that big hoagie full of cheesy flaky meet gobs all damn day, with a side of fries and big ol cold Mountain Dew, GOOD GAWD!!!!

....but I guess I’ll settle for a whataburger at this point. *HEAVY SIGH*
 

TulsaPokie

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
6,351
13,968
107
I live about a mile from there and it is great! My wife likes Phat Philly’s better but I am not a big fan of theirs.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers