Nope. Next question.Has WVU fans ever embarrassed the University after a football game?
Stay Classy Greg Jacobs! [thumb2]I guess my point is fans all over the country drunk it up and embarrass themselves and their University.
Do you need to make that point though, here? You think they're all stupid and don't know that? Let fans be fans on their site.I guess my point is fans all over the country drunk it up and embarrass themselves and their University.
Do you need to make that point though, here? You think they're all stupid and don't know that? Let fans be fans on their site.
I guess my point is fans all over the country drunk it up and embarrass themselves and their University.
That would be correct sir. [thumb2]Let me see if I remember correctly: This is one of the schools in the ACC that does not want WVU in their club because our fans are too roudy. Right?
I call BS on this one. Go back to sPitt.
Let me see if I remember correctly: This is one of the schools in the ACC that does not want WVU in their club because our fans are too roudy. Right?
So are you suggesting drunkass fans don’t embarrass themselves and Universities at sporting events across America?
Stop trying to act all high and mighty Greg. You got drunk and passed out behind the liquor store on Saturday night.
Stop trying to act all high and mighty Greg. You got drunk and passed out behind the liquor store on Saturday night.
Finally....
What’s up dude? You gonna bring any football talk or real content to the site or just complain about life in general.
Why don't you listen to Vernon.What’s up dude? You gonna bring any football talk or real content to the site or just complain about life in general.
Why don't you listen to Vernon.
When you leave I will.
Until then....as long as you are here attacking WVU fans for their opinions....I will pass on giving you any attention...because any thread you are in will turn to **** pretty shortly.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand