I suspect he will try to support this coach, as he must own the impact the last two years will have on the program. Community will come after him next time.2 games, 2 losses - isn't this about the time Cornette fires the coach?
I may be wrong, but the community shares most of the burden by complaining little johnny is not playing.I suspect he will try to support this coach, as he must own the impact the last two years will have on the program. Community will come after him next time.
Not sure who that is but i see a difference on the field this year2 games, 2 losses - isn't this about the time Cornette fires the coach?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span