Stats going into Syracuse game

BeerPoisoning

Senior
Feb 17, 2019
1,260
980
0
I like the positivity but these are decoration stats. But hey, if our guys feel more confident in black then I hope we never wear another color the rest of the season.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
@skysdad is not going to like one of these (just the color; not the results).



For sure. I know wearing black has nothing to do with the way we play. I'm just old school. I love the Duke Blue and White.Ive always been clear about that. I have no doubt if we could come up with the won loss percentage of both colors it be just about the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quavarius

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
For sure. I know wearing black has nothing to do with the way we play. I'm just old school. I love the Duke Blue and White.Ive always been clear about that. I have no doubt if we could come up with the won loss percentage of both colors it be just about the same.

I agree with about 99.9%.....or at least 99.5% of everything you say. But I gotta admit. I think the black uni's are sharp!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quavarius

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
For sure. I know wearing black has nothing to do with the way we play. I'm just old school. I love the Duke Blue and White.Ive always been clear about that. I have no doubt if we could come up with the won loss percentage of both colors it be just about the same.

I actually love both. I ordered a Zion Willaimaon jersey and couldn't decide which color, so I got both!!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released