State vs UCLa Game Thread

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,008
636
113
Guess I'm out of the loop. Doesn't sound like Neal Price on radio broadcast with Jay. Who is it?
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
Thinking Pose GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

Moooostache
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,188
752
113
It’s so funny….. I literally just told my son exactly what was going to happen. 😂

Regardless, this has been a great game and I’m so excited to finally be watching quality baseball again.
 

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
I know nobody will believe me, but I literally said “new pitcher” when he hit that guy. Gosh damnit.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar