State section in Oxford

randystewart

Junior
Jan 14, 2009
1,199
340
83
eyeballing some tickets online and checking to see if any of you who got tickets through MSU are in S? I think I remember S being a visitor section, but just want to be sure.
 

TulsaLawDawg

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2012
653
144
43
Just bought some tickets off a rebel who is a patient of my dad. I live out of state and am visiting my folks for thanksgiving so we took what we could get. We are section 104. As the rebel faithful dwindles we plan on migrating towards the maroon crowds.
 

MSUFX4

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2014
6
0
0
Im in Sec M Row 11. Im sure thats in the middle of ole miss fans since i bought from a season ticket holder complete with parking pass. Maybe they will take it easy on me since ill be with the wife and kid. I may have an extra ticket but wont know until saturday.
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,895
2,816
113
eyeballing some tickets online and checking to see if any of you who got tickets through MSU are in S? I think I remember S being a visitor section, but just want to be sure.

I think all of Sections R and S are visitor section, as well as most of the north endzone. Our seats are at the top of S.

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State