STATE Bowl Game Thread

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,244
8,125
113
Sorry you guys who hate Will. He was crap in the first half but played very well in the second half. That TD throw was money. He led us to a 9 win season. How many quarterbacks have done that? Not too many.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,134
2,552
113
Looked like that last lateral was an illegal forward pass. I guess it doesn’t matter now.
I thought so too at first but replay looked like it went back ever so slightly, maybe less than 1 yard but definitely not forward
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,321
24,513
113
It’s not surprising you are ok with mediocrity. Much like your moderating , jackass loser.
I think they should look at all options at QB. It’s just comical how much it bothers you.

oh and bye again.
leslie chow hangover GIF
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
Nah...pretty sure there is some seething hatred. No sense in the commentary today otherwise
There are a couple of trolls who say stupid stuff. But nobody who's a true state fan hates him. They just want us to be better at the position and know his ceiling isn't where it needs to be. It shouldn't even be a controversial take. I see nobody here making statements of hatred. That's some low IQ BS.
 

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,244
8,125
113
This is an example of the **** I was talking about. Nobody hates him.
It should be obvious but I don’t mean you hate him like personally hate him. You hate the way he plays quarterback and want him to be replaced. Aggressively negative if you will.

ETA: You might call me a sunshine pumper but I don’t think Will has played bad enough for all the relentless negativity that some on here give him. Is he a great quarterback. No, but he is a hell of a lot better than most quarterbacks who have played here. I just think he doesn’t deserve all the negativity he gets.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State