STATE Bowl Game Thread

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,402
5,500
113
old danny glover GIF
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
I will take it! I know Will was not playing well today, but a lot of our players you could tell they were had some emotions going through this game. I'm just glad we didn't lose it. The game ball goes to our
Defense.

Holy ****!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?