STATE Bowl Game Thread

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,487
113
I hate when we blitz on 3rd and long. Make him make a read.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,638
7,898
113
Oh my God, color me shocked.
I'm not sure I've ever seen different camera angles make things look as wildly different as that play. The first two that were coming from the end zone made it look like his heel was clearly out. The overhead one, on the other hand, showed a sliver a green grass between his foot and the white chalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2022
3,359
2,705
113
I'm not sure I've ever seen different camera angles make things look as wildly different as that play. The first two that were coming from the end zone made it look like his heel was clearly out. The overhead one, on the other hand, showed a sliver a green grass between his foot and the white chalk
People discount camera angle vision. I remember that field goal that beat Pig when we won the West and on T.V. it looked wide but was not as I was at the game.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,401
5,499
113
When do we start getting the penalties that keep our drives alive?
 

cling84

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
39
45
18
Looks a lot like the last trip to Tampa... and I likely would have left early again...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State