STATE Bowl Game Thread

Duggar Hall Desk

All-Conference
Mar 2, 2008
1,770
1,412
113
So far, defense is as I expected. I had no idea what to expect out of the offense, so I'm disappointed but not surprised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WilCoDawg

ExtremeDog

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
1,407
179
63
That is the reason spurrier will not be oc. Started off in the booth, then came to the field, and now this ****.
 

lazlow

Senior
Jul 9, 2009
1,325
633
113
Always seems like the sidelines widen when the other team is running the ball on this D. against LSU it seems like there are no sidelines.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,487
113
Would love to see us run a couple of those shovel passes or pitches because their interior is tough and we need to make them run sideline to sideline.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
This is gonna be a long boring game. Actually I can't believe it's not halftime already
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State