So THAT's why Leach always passed on 3rd & 1. Damnit.
Their # 1 RB and both starting corners is what I've heard , so yea, I think you are right. That's why I think we need to pick apart their 2ndary that likes to play man.Who all is sitting for Illinois this game? They lost RB and CB or 2?
CB and S. Just said 3 freshmen playing CB today.Who all is sitting for Illinois this game? They lost RB and CB or 2?
Until we do it.I guess running into the punter is allowed this game
Yes I would like to see a change there. We need to recruit higher talent there.Our receivers are kinda shite.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?