15 PTS, 11 REB, 6 STL, 5 AST and 2 BLK. Very impressive. I'd like to see him have a big year. Looks like an AD stat sheet.
Sweet15 PTS, 11 REB, 6 STL, 5 AST and 2 BLK. Very impressive. I'd like to see him have a big year. Looks like an AD stat sheet.
one on one i agree because of what you said. but like people said since he arrived, ad changes the game defensively. ad is the better team defender/game changer because he accounts for more space. he also can get higher for some of those ridiculous blocks. nerlens may have the most active hands defensively i've ever seen in a forward. he's had games before with 6 steals. it's ridiculous.Always was a better defender than Davis. His hands are so quick and gets so many steals.
Best defender of the cal era, don't think it's all that close.
3 steals away from the elusive 5x5.
I keep thinking Davis will pull that off one of these days. Maybe it will be Noel who will get it instead.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend