Starting lineup next year ?

quest4#9

Junior
Jun 2, 2013
653
325
0
Wade Taylor IV
Reed Sheppard
Jaxon Robinson
Cream Abdul Jabar
Z



Offer these guys some money to come and let’s ride
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
I think Cream Abdul is following his coach to St. Louis.

A shame. He’s such a fun player, I wanted to see him play on a bigger more publicized stage next season.
 
Jan 3, 2003
145,534
15,709
0
No thanks to Avilia. He can't defend well enough at the elite level.

I like Taylor, but not for a heavy 3pt shooting style. He made just 31% of his 3's when not playing UK, 32% overall.
I am still saying go hard for Johnell Davis (FAU), over 40% from 3.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos