Starting lineup next year

KyFaninNC

Heisman
Mar 14, 2005
195,719
24,518
0
I’m not a genius, just super smart! I have talked to my insiders (6 empty Nati’s and a bag of pork reins) and they made a mess but reading the bowl says we should get good info Monday or Tuesday. Heard it here first!
It’s Tuesday. Have I missed the news? Or is your bowl now became fake news?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt