Started some intense PT Monday......

Jan 4, 2003
44,806
757
103
2 months worth and if that doesn't work it's hip replacement time.......on the bright side, like I told someone on the other board, it's not too bad having a beautiful, and I mean knockout 25 yr old young lady throw your leg up over her shoulder and tug on it........if two of her co-workers weren't former students of mine I would tell her something else hurt and could she tug on that too[banana]:cool2:
 

mule_eer

Freshman
May 6, 2002
20,439
59
48
2 months worth and if that doesn't work it's hip replacement time.......on the bright side, like I told someone on the other board, it's not too bad having a beautiful, and I mean knockout 25 yr old young lady throw your leg up over her shoulder and tug on it........if two of her co-workers weren't former students of mine I would tell her something else hurt and could she tug on that too[banana]:cool2:
Good luck with the PT, and I don't wish surgery on you. I will say that my mother-in-law had her hip done, and it really improved her quality of life. The time from surgery to moving around was shockingly short too. The mother of a friend of mine also had one done shortly after having a knee replacement, and she's doing very well too.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State