Cotton district is fine. But pricey. But if you want something, you to do it tomorrow. Anywhere. Best stuff goes fast typicallyMy son and a couple of his friends are headed to Starkville in the fall. What are the best apartments/condos to lease around town, and is it a good idea to re t around cotton district or other certain area? Thanks..
I agree with this. My daughter started bugging me over Christmas break to start the process of helping her and her roommates find an apartment. I thought that was way too early to start looking for the fall, but I started calling around in January because she kept badgering me and apparently the Jan-Feb timeframe is when a lot of the rental agencies or landlords have renewal deadlines for their existing tenets for the fall.Cotton district is fine. But pricey. But if you want something, you to do it tomorrow. Anywhere. Best stuff goes fast typically
I plan to look into this when mine go to collegeYou might consider buying something. Then rent the friends their rooms & hopefully it will appreciate by the time they graduate.
I have a condo down there that my son lives in while in school and we still use on weekends. It's higher than giraffe *** but it's better than shoveling a grand a month down the toilet for apartment rent.You might consider buying something. Then rent the friends their rooms & hopefully it will appreciate by the time they graduate.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor