Star Trek: Discovery

Liveorange55

All-American
Oct 15, 2013
6,149
8,999
113
Has anyone else watched it? I thought it was alright, I will give it a couple of more episodes since the first 2 are just a prequel to the main story.
 

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,550
59,371
103
I won't pay for it. I'm pretty serious about my Star Trek (mostly classic and TNG) but the first 15 minutes were meh.

I'll try to watch the rest of it soon.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I am watching it. I have CBS all access and have had it for a while so I will keep watching it. Kinda pissed me off though that it is on all access and not on TV because my dad loves these shows and I told him about it only to find out later that it won't be on TV.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4