Stansbury on ESPN right now

Felonious Junk

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2008
1,887
1,264
113
Yeah I mean why hire him when we can watch him deliver those same results somewhere else?

I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,683
12,200
113
Yeah I mean why hire him when we can watch him deliver those same results somewhere else?

I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
I’m not disagreeing, but the last guy that told me that sold me some auto parts then died of a cocaine overdose, so I’m a little cautious.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Yeah I mean why hire him when we can watch him deliver those same results somewhere else?

I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

I’m not sure I think we should bring stans back... but I think I’d rather hire stans than stick my head up anyone’s *****
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation