Stans eats more than Swat....

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
No wonder this kid is so skinny...

He's still thin as a rail, maybe having gained five pounds in the off-season.
On the 20-minute flight to Birmingham on Wednesday from Starkville's Bryan Field, he couldn't even finish a sandwich from Arby's.
"I can eat two of them," Stansbury said. "He can't even eat one of them."

</a><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20081023/SPORTS030102/810230362/1287/SPORTS&referrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL">http://www.clarionledger....eferrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL

At SEC Media Days at the Birmingham Marriott on Wednesday, Varnado said his offensive game was - and still is - the real deal.
"In high school," he said, "I used to score a lot." (He had a 38-point game against the eventual state champion his senior year.)

Varnado said he's ready to add to the offense. But a few tables over from him, his coach, Rick Stansbury,
wasn't buying into Varnado's offensive prowess as a youngster.
"You tell him I said I don't know about all that," Stansbury said.
"You tell him I missed those games and I thought I saw him play every game."

Osby and Bost better step up b/c Jarvis is not going to be an inside threat on offense, and we all know about Randy Stewart...

</p>
 

MissStFan87

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
1,367
0
0
but he has improved on the offensive end through his career. I'm not expecting him to average 20 points a game, but he's become a scoring threat.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar