I guess I didn't know he was hurt. Whats the story? Will he be back soon? Our WRs are pretty ordinary without him. Hopefully Tyjon can step up.
I heard he hurt his neck. I don't know specifics... hopefully someone else can elaborate.I guess I didn't know he was hurt. Whats the story? Will he be back soon? Our WRs are pretty ordinary without him. Hopefully Tyjon can step up.
SoftI guess I didn't know he was hurt. Whats the story? Will he be back soon? Our WRs are pretty ordinary without him. Hopefully Tyjon can step up.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced