I came across this on youtube... Apologies if this was already posted...
Michigan camp. , not missionary campDid you catch Tom Ryan saying he’d rather send his kid on a missionary trip than their camp. Seems like a veiled shot at Cael.
…sounds like a reasonable compromise between current folkstyle rules, and freestyle criteria.This is a bit off topic, but I’m not a fan of matches that go to OT, especialy matches that are tied 1-1. I’d like to see an emphasis placed on winning in regulation. Here’s how I would do it.
No bonus point wins should be allowed in OT. the wrestlers were tied at the end of regulation so however a wrestlers wins in OT, it should be less honorable than a win in regulation. No bonus points for a fall. Falls would be considered a regular win.
As for team points from an OT win, in a duel, they would be worth 1 pt, not 3. In a tournament, there would be 0 advancement points. Devaluing OT wins should inspire the wrestlers to win in regulation.
BWI Football
Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
BWI Football
Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
BWI Football
It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?